Scroll NEWS
  • Admission Open for B.A./B.Com./JR. COLLEGE/BCCA./BBA./MCM!
Documents Required for Scholarships

(Following scholarships will be awarded to students fulfilling the criteria laid down by Govt. of India/Govt. of Maharashtra.) To avail himself/herself of the scholarship the student must be -

i) A resident of Maharashtra state.

ii) Submit scholarship form/concession form with necessary documents within a week after his/her admission

ii) Verify his/her eligibility for scholarship or free concession.

iv) In no case shall the forms be accepted, if submitted later or incomplete or if information furnished is incorrect or false, without document. The college will not take any responsibility if the scholarship or concession is rejected.

v) If the scholarship, freeship, EBC or any concession is rejected, the student has to pay FULL FEES compulsorily.


1) Govt. of India Scholarship (GOI)


i) SC/ST/NT/VJ/OBC/SBC Student can avail this concession.

ii) Students belonging to the above mentioned categories must produce valid Cast Certificate.

ii) ATKT Students can also get the concession / but failed students cannot get this concession.


2) Rajashri Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk scholarships


i) Students should not have failed in the previous exams.

ii) Students should be a resident of Maharashtra state.

iii) Gap Certificate and Domicile are mendatory.

iv) Income Limit should not exceed more than 6 lac.

3) Freedom fighter's Concession / Ex-Serviceman Concession


i) Students should not have failed in the previous exams.

ii) if father is dead, Death Certificate is must. if Granfather's freedomfighter's certificate is available, grandchildren will get this concession.

iii) In freedom fighter's Certificate it should be certified that the person should have gone through at least one month imprisonment.

4) Govt. Open Merit Scholarship


i) Students must have secured more than 60% Marks at S.S.C. / H.S.C. Exams.


5) Concession for Handicapped Students (SC / ST / NT / VJ / OBC / SBC Students)


i) One handicapped Students will be given this concession.

ii) Students should not have failed in the previous exams.

iii) Students should secure at least 40% Marks in he previous exams.

iv) Parent's Monthly income should not be more than Rs. 750 per month.

v) Civil Surgeon's certificate and a photograph of the disabled part of the body should be produced.

vi) If eligible for EBC Concession, application should be submitted.

v) No condition of cast tribes.


6) Govt. Of India Minority Scholarship ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

7) Govt. Of India Centre Sector Scholarship 60%

Documents Required for Scholarships

Caste Certificate with Barcode no.
Aadhar Card Link with Mobile no and Bank Account no
Parent’s Income Certificate/Proof
Bank Pass Book Xerox
Mark sheet of SSC and HSSC
Mark sheet of Last appeared examination
Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra
College admission receipt.
Transfer Certificate of previous qualifying examination.
Photo Copy of College Identity Card.
For more details visit